Monday, November 18, 2013

WORD FOR THE WEEK

O God, you are my God;
I earnestly search for you.
My soul thirsts for you;
my whole body longs for you
in this parched and weary land
where there is no water.
I have seen you in your sanctuary
and gazed upon your power and glory.
Your unfailing love is better than life itself;
how I praise you!
I will praise you as long as I live,
lifting up my hands to you in prayer.
Psalm 63:1-4 NLT

Are you in a "parched and weary land" right now? A place where it's hard to see God or His hand? 

Do as the Psalmist did and remember. Remember God's unfailing love for you which He proclaims over and over in Scripture. Remember how God answered you and showed Himself to you in the past. Keep praying and don't stop. Praise God. Even though you don't see Him at work now, praise Him with hands upraised, surrendering to His timing, His purpose, and His provision.





No comments:

Post a Comment