Thursday, October 11, 2012

I LOVE YOU, JESUS by Cathy Westmoreland

As moms, we yearn to hear our children say those wonderful words, "I love you, Mommy." I think we could all shut our eyes, and memories of our young ones saying those words would be so vivid. As a Nana, it melts my heart when one of my grandchildren says those words to me. I can only imagine how much our Heavenly Father wants to hear those words said to HIM. How sad it must make Him when we go through our busy day and never take the time to say, "I love you, Father God." All through the day, our children may hear us say we love this and we love that, but do they hear us say, "I love you, God"? Are we teaching them by our example? Our children and grandchildren are watching and listening to us! We teach them to sing "Jesus Loves Me." Shouldn't we also teach them to say, "I LOVE YOU, JESUS"?



No comments:

Post a Comment