Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DID YOU SEE IT? by Cathy Westmoreland


I enjoy taking photographs. My pictures pale in comparison, though, to the ones GOD shows me each day. The greatest pictures ever viewed are pictures that GOD places in the sky every day for me and others to enjoy. Did you take the time to look up at the majesty He painted this morning? This evening? Are you pointing out to your children the beautiful sky, sunrises, and sunsets that GOD provides us each day? He changes the picture all day long, yet we miss so many great scenes. Shouldn't I be more excited to see the pictures my Creator makes than the ones I take?

Please teach me, Lord, to be more grateful for the wonderful creation You have made.

Psalm 19:1 - "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork."



No comments:

Post a Comment