Thursday, July 17, 2014

Iced Coffee by Paula Roten

I love coffee...all things coffee! But my husband doesn't :(

So when I find a one-person serving of a coffee flavored food or drink, I am really happy :)

This particular iced coffee is designed to be a healthy version, but you can certainly use regular milk and sugar if you're not into that healthy stuff.

Iced Coffee
1 cup strong coffee
stevia to taste, optional
1 cup unsweetened plain or vanilla flavored almond milk
1/2 scoop Whey Protein powder (I use Jay Robb's vanilla flavor)
10-12 ice cubes

Add the sweetener to the hot coffee and then let it cool just a bit. (I put mine in the freezer for about 15 minutes) 

Whisk together the almond milk and the protein powder. 

Put the ice cubes in a large glass. Add the coffee and the milk mixture and stir well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment