Thursday, November 1, 2012

MY TOP TEN LIST by Tony Manley


(Articles between now and Thanksgiving will be based on questions to ask yourself so you can prepare your heart to truly be thankful. They are written by different women in our church. You may want to read the first one, Preparing for Thanksgiving, by Christie Smith.


What Do You Want More Of In Your Life?

10. Smiles…

9.   Forgiveness…

8.  Kind Words…

*I am going to interrupt myself at this place because numbers 10, 9, and 8 are meant to go both ways :) I want to give more smiles, forgiveness, and kind words as much as I want to receive them!

7. confidence

6. “heart seeing”  (seeing past skin)

5. willingness to try new (new experiences, people, things, etc.)

4. minute living

3. freedom in relationships

2. fearless (without fear) heart

And the number one thing I want is… automatic obedience!


Christie Smith sent a list of questions to be thought on and answered. The question that popped out at me was “What do I want more of in my life?”  As I wrote these answers, it dawned on me they are free, and they are choices! They are all gifts available to me to the degree I live the Spirit-filled life. 

Father, thank you that You have given me Your indwelling Presence so that I can experience Your character and Your gifts!  Everything I could want for abundant living is in You.  Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment