Friday, November 30, 2012

CARING CHILDREN by Cathy Westmoreland

If you were to ask some of my Sunday School kids something about me, they might say I am very emotional. I AM! Some Sundays (okay, many Sundays), I shed a tear or two from the pure joy I feel when I hear some of the sweet prayers being lifted up to our Heavenly Father. I never divulge the content of the prayers that are said each Sunday morning in my class. The children know that I love them and will keep their trust. But I can say that hearing one child ask for another child's parent or sick family member makes me so thankful. It tells me that many of our parents are teaching their children to pray not only for themselves but for others as well. I am so blessed when I see their love for God and their faith in knowing He hears them. They believe He will do the best thing for them. The faith of a child is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment