Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In the Presence of Your Saints by Lynda Leeson

But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; 
I trust in and confidently rely on the loving-kindness 
and the mercy of God forever and ever.
I will thank You and confide in You forever, 
because You have done it 
[delivered me and kept me safe]. 
I will wait on, hope in and expect in Your name, 
for it is good, in the presence of Your saints 
(Your kind and pious ones).
Psalm 52:8-9 (AMP)

As I was reading this morning, I was struck by the phrase "in the presence of Your saints." This passage says "for it is good in the presence of Your saints." That was certainly true during the Thirst Conference. I don't know whether I needed it the most or if The Holy Spirit really showed up in a fresh way, but it was doubly GOOD in the presence of the saints.

Closer to home, it's been not only good, but essential for me to be in the presence of the saints. As many of you know, the "tacky cancer" is on the move, and drastic measures have been required lately. You, being The Saints in my life, prayed, believed, and encouraged, and every need was supplied.

Dr. Wheeler agreed to try other drugs short of the big whammy. West Clinic found a donor program to pay the enormous price ($2700 monthly) for these drugs and they will be here Tuesday. Wow!!! More than all of this, I have had total peace during this time because I knew The Saints were praying and believing for me. You had my back...nothing like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment