Friday, April 25, 2014

Epaphras Praying by Kim Wright (Col.3:18-25)

Every Friday, we will be wrestling in prayer over our children. Click HERE to read Kim Wright's post that started the concept of Epaphras praying.

Read Colossians 3:18-25 personalizing these verses in prayer for your children.

V 18 Father, when my daughters become wives, help them to submit to their husbands, as unto the Lord.  Help my sons choose wives who will be submissive to them.

V 19 Father, when my sons marry, help them to love their wives, and not to be harsh with them.  Help my girls choose husbands who will be committed to loving them and who will not be harsh with them.

V 20 Help my children to obey us (their parents) in everything, help them to recognize that this pleases you.

V 21 Father, help my husband not to embitter our children, so they will not become discouraged.

V 22 When my children work for other people, help them to work with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord.

V 23 Whatever my kids do, help them to work at it with all their heart, as working for you, not

V 24 for man. Help them remember it is you they are serving.

V 25 Help my kids to remember that anyone who does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism.




No comments:

Post a Comment