Monday, February 18, 2013

WORD FOR THE WEEK


Is this you?


We all know God cares. But sometimes, we just need to be reminded of a few things:

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. I Pet. 5:7

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:While we were still sinners Christ died for us. Rom 5:8

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. II Cor. 4:8-9

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11


My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. II Cor. 12:9

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. Deut. 7:9

For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Psalm 5:12

I have loved you with an everlasting love. Jer. 31:3


















No comments:

Post a Comment