Is anything better than peanut butter and chocolate? I don't think so! Head to the nearest store and get some Reeses Peanut Butter Cups shaped like hearts. Your valentines from the smallest to the biggest, from the sweetest to the grumpiest, from the kids to the husband will thank you for making these scrumptious cookies.
Reeses Peanut Butter Valentine Cookies
1 cup salted butter, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 eggs (at room temp)
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 3/4 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
48 reeses peanut butter cups (hearts for valentines)
1/2 cup sugar for rolling the dough into before baking
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine butter, peanut butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Blend until combined.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
4. Next add flour and baking soda. Mix just until combined.
5. Place 1/2 cup sugar into a small bowl. Roll cookie dough into one inch balls and then roll into sugar.
6. Place balls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
7. Allow cookies to cool on pan for one minute and then place reeses peanut butter lightly on top of each cookie.
8. Remove cookies from pan and allow to cool.
Store cookies in Tupperware to keep soft.
Photo and recipe are from this site - http://www.iheartnaptime.net/reeses-peanut-butter-cookies/