- heart-shaped pancakes
- toast cut into a heart shape and then slathered with butter and jam
- egg sandwich, assembled and then cut with a heart-shaped cookie cutter
- heart-shaped sandwich in the lunch box
- brownies cut into a heart shape
- a heart-shaped love note tucked inside the lunchbox (or briefcase)
- Your favorite pizza shaped like a heart
Need help with the dough? Here's a recipe you might like to use. The dough is easily made in the bread machine, or just take the idea and use your own favorite pizza crust. It makes three medium pizzas, so everybody in the family can have their favorite toppings.
Valentine Pizza - photo by Altajoy
- And for dessert, this really cool looking, easy to make Valentine's Day Peek-A-Boo Pound Cake by Very Culinary
This recipe uses all boxed ingredients, and the blogger makes it sound so easy to make. I think I might just have to give it a try!