• Hollie: got a job at Exxon as a cook and has been working toward moving out. Please pray for her as she faces limitations her past choices put on her current options.
• Sue: got a car, went home, and has obtained custody of 2 of her 3 children. She is going through the process to gain custody of the third. Please pray for her as she deals with multiple issues of the abuse of one of her children. She has a long road ahead, but because of the power and grace of Jesus Christ, she is a stronger woman than ever before and is facing it head on. Pray for strength, courage, persistence, and faith.
• Abigail: got a job through a vocational rehab program. Please pray for her as she saves money to pay fines at her upcoming court date.
• Monica: our current house manager, is engaged to be married. Leah’s House is looking forward to our first wedding! Pray for her as she learns this position and all of the demands and rewards that accompany managing and coaching the others. Monica is one of our first graduates and has a special place in her heart for the others.
• Leah’s House has been contacted by the prison system, and we expect to be taking in new residents within the next month.
Please pray for us as we grow and learn how to do the job God has called us to do. Pray for discernment, discipline, and discipleship on our parts. Pray for generosity and faithfulness on the part of our financial supporters. Pray for open hearts and healing minds for the new residents who will be joining us.
Dear Refresh ladies,
As always, we are so grateful to all of you who have become part our ministry. You are such an encouragement to us, and we thank you for the work you do in support of the restoration of women from all over Mississippi and surrounding areas. Please take a brochure from the ministry table next to the “house” in the Welcome Center. Share them with as many people as you can. May God bless your every effort and allow you to share in His goodness and grace.