Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Another Iced Coffee Recipe by Paula Roten

Remember a few weeks back when I told you I love all things coffee? Well, I've found another iced coffee recipe, and I like this one even better than the last one I gave you. Like the other one, this is a "healthy" version. Feel free to de-healthify it if you wish.

Iced Coffee
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 Starbuck's packet of Via Italian Roast coffee (or 2-3 tsp. instant coffee)
splash of vanilla flavoring
1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
pinch of sea salt
Stevia, to taste
1 tsp. vanilla whey protein powder (I use Jay Robb's and I use 2-3 tsp.)

Blend all ingredients together in a blender or shaker jar. Fill a quart size canning jar with ice, pour the coffee mixture over it, and fill the rest of the way with cold water. Stir and enjoy! (I prefer mine a little stronger, so I don't fill the jar all the way with the water. Find what you like!)


No comments:

Post a Comment