This recipe comes from another one of our very good cooks here at Broadway Baptist Church. Tony Manley has made this for several functions. I seriously could eat the whole bowl by myself. This is one of the best salads I have ever eaten.
GRAPE SALAD by Tony Manley
8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 ½ lbs. red grapes
1 ½ lbs. green grapes
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Mix sour cream & cream cheese, sugar & vanilla.
2. Stir grapes into the mixture.
3. Combine brown sugar & pecans.
4. Stir 1/2 the sugar and pecan mixture into the salad.
5. Sprinkle the other half of the sugar and pecan mixture on top of the salad.