Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recipe of the Week - White Chicken Chili

I love fall.  As the weather changes each year I can't wait to make chili to celebrate the chilly weather. This is a very easy recipe, and the results are delicious!
1 pound cooked, chopped chicken
4 cans Northern Beans
1 can corn, drained
1 16 oz. jar salsa (I use mild, but you could spice it up more)
8 oz pepper jack cheese
32 oz carton chicken broth
1 packet of McCormick's White Chicken Chili seasoning mix

Put all ingredients in crock pot and cook for 4 hours (or simmer on stove).

A few tips you may want to consider:

You can use the meat from a rotisserie chicken.
I added a few drops of lemon juice and cut avocado to my bowl of chili, and it added just a hint of flavor that was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment