Monday, January 3, 2011

What's Your "ONE WORD"

Have you made New Year's Resolutions?  Or perhaps you are like me and in the past you have made resolutions only to realize that for whatever reason (too many resolutions, unrealistic goals, lack of motivation, etc.) you can't keep them.

Instead of making New Year's Resolutions, work on your character by concentrating on ONE WORD.  You may have heard about this on K-Love recently. 

It's being called "The UnResolution" and the concept is very simple. Choose One Word to describe the person you want to be and focus on that word, not a long list of demands on yourself, to become a better you this year. 

Check out all the details here and when you have chosen your word, come back and leave us a comment to let us know! 

1 comment:

  1. My one word is discipline. I would accomplish so many more things for Christ if I would just practice discipline in my life.

    ReplyDelete