Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Update

If you missed Robert Smith from Upside Down Ministries this past weekend you can click here to hear his sermon on line, or many others you may have missed or would like to hear again.  Since Sunday I have been striving to "Be Present" in my life and remember that I have seen God in my yesterdays so I know he'll be there tomorrow, too.

Last night was our Refreshment at Mud Monkeys, and it was a blast!  Mud Monkeys was packed with Broadway Women, food and laughter.  I really enjoyed the opportunity to get to know so many wonderful ladies.  We are so blessed to have so many beautiful, sweet, funny, creative and talented women at Broadway!






Our next Refreshment will be the Broadway Christmas Tour of Homes on December 16th.  Make plans to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment